We are excited to announce a new event on March 1 in San Francisco – Start-Up Sessions at the Digital MedTech Conference. Presented by MedTech Innovator and AdvaMed Accel, Start-Up Sessions offers a day of unique opportunities:
- $500K Pitch Competition – As part of the MedTech Innovator 2017 Competition, eight digital health companies will be invited to pitch and receive feedback from our review panel of angel investors, corporate ventures, and cross-over venture capital firms. All pitch companies receive complimentary registration, and the winner will advance to the MedTech Innovator Showcase.
Companies interested in pitching at Start-Up Sessions must apply by February 10.
Click Here to Apply
- Digital Health Investors Panel – When they’re not listening to start-up pitches, a panel of digital health investors will share their thoughts and answer questions from the audience.
- Interactive Workshops – Whether you are a start-up invited to pitch or you’re flying under the radar, we invite you to join our four interactive workshops:
- Digital Health FDA Town Hall
- Exploring Business Models for Digital Health
- Use Cases for Cognitive Technologies in Digital Health
- Preparing for a Successful Digital Health Pilot
- Case Studies Panel – This is your chance to learn from a panel featuring digital MedTech Innovator success stories.
Start-Up Sessions isn’t just for start-ups. Investors, providers, executives, and service providers are invited to be part of this unique digital health opportunity.
Interested in pitching and receiving complimentary registration?
Apply by February 10
Investors and Executives
Interested in serving on our review panel and receiving complimentary registration?
Contact Kathryn Zavala
We are happy to partner with AdvaMed and hold this event in coordination with The Digital MedTech Conference. Hope to see you both days!
For more information or to register for the conference, visit: