June 22, 2018 | San Francisco, CA
About the Event
On June 22nd, MedTech Innovator co-hosts its value award competition at the WSGR Medical Device Conference in San Francisco. The event features pitches from pre-selected companies as well as networking and a panel highlighting MedTech Innovator success stories. Judges including investors, providers, and senior executives from medtech companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Baxter, Olympus, GORE and many others will provide feedback through a Q&A session after each pitch. The winner, by audience vote, is awarded a $25K cash prize and a profile in MedTech Strategist.
All companies who meet the specified criteria are encouraged to apply here. Applications must be submitted by May 7, 2018.
MedTech Innovator Criteria
MedTech Innovator seeks early to mid-stage startups, including medical device, diagnostic, and digital health technologies addressing the following industry-selected themes:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cognitive Devices and Platforms
- Consumer Healthcare
- Healthcare Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- Infectious Disease Management
- Next-Gen Surgical
- Patient Safety and Satisfaction
- Population Health
- Precision and Personalized Medicine
- Technology-Enabled Services
Program Participant Benefits
Companies selected to participate in the MedTech Innovator Accelerator receive:
- Mentorship from leading investors, manufacturers, providers, payers, IP, regulatory and reimbursement professionals, and others;
- Exclusive participation in the three-day MedTech Innovator Accelerator Kick-Off in San Francisco;
- A chance to compete onstage for $500K in cash prizes;
- and more.
MedTech Innovator does not require equity from participating companies.