September 26, 2017 | San Jose, CA
MedTech Innovator 2017 Finals: San Jose
On September 26th, MedTech Innovator co-hosts its final competition at the AdvaMed Conference in San Jose, California. The event features pitches from our four finalists on the AdvaMed main stage as well as networking and the MedTech Innovator Showcases. As part of the exciting finale, the audience will decide the winners of over $500K and the title of MedTech Innovator 2017.
All companies who meet the specified criteria are encouraged to apply here. Applications must be submitted by February 28, 2017.
MedTech Innovator Criteria
MedTech Innovator seeks early to mid-stage startups, including medical device, diagnostic, and digital health technologies addressing the following industry-selected themes:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cognitive Devices and Platforms
- Consumer Healthcare
- Healthcare Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- Infectious Disease Management
- Next-Gen Surgical
- Patient Safety and Satisfaction
- Population Health
- Precision and Personalized Medicine
- Technology-Enabled Services
Program Participant Benefits
Companies selected to participate in the MedTech Innovator Accelerator receive:
- Mentorship from leading investors, manufacturers, providers, payers, IP, regulatory and reimbursement professionals, and others;
- Exclusive participation in the three-day MedTech Innovator Accelerator Kick-Off in San Francisco;
- A chance to compete onstage for $500K in cash prizes;
- and more.
MedTech Innovator does not require equity from participating companies.
Interested in pitching? Apply by Feb 28
For further information, contact Kathryn Zavala, Program Director: